Zassenhaus from Kuchenprofi Heidelberg 6.3-Inch Stainless Steel Salt Mill was listed on Amazon for $62.99, selling for $62.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by Kuchenprofi. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Modern interpretation of classic crank-top salt mill
- Patented CeraPlus German ceramic grinding mechanism guaranteed for 25 years; harder than carbon steel and won’t corrode over time
- 6-position dial adjusts from coarse to fine grind; tip the top off to fill; to grind, simply turn the crank
- 18/10 stainless steel with sleek black accents; 6.3 inches tall; use sea salt
- Made in Germany; wipe clean with damp cloth
Zassenhaus began in 1867 as an export store supplying small steel goods and hand tools. Then in 1904, the foundation for the future success was laid with the introduction of pepper mills. In 2000 Zassenhaus invented the first continuously adjustable grinding mechanism made from high quality German ceramic. Zassenhaus products are distinctive and unique and solidify our position as the leading supplier of premium spice and coffee mills. A mill is as good as its grinding mechanism as this alone determines how much flavor and aroma is released when the spices are ground. Zassenhaus patented German ceramic mechanism is for peppercorns, sea salt, spices and dried herbs. Each mill features six different adjustments from rough to fine grind. Heidelberg is a modern interpretation of the classic crank-top salt mill, now in gleaming 18/10 stainless steel with sleek black accents. Inside you’ll find Zassenhaus’ patented CeraPlus(R) German ceramic grinding mechanism that’s actually harder than carbon steel, and guaranteed for 25 years of flawless service. To grind, simply turn the crank. A 6-position dial on the bottom lets you adjust the fineness or coarseness of the grind. To fill, simply tip the top off. 5.9-inch tall.
Buy for $62.99 brand new