Pink Professional Electric Nail Art File Drill 30000 RPM With 30 Electric Nail File Drill Bits, 6 Optional Bits / Filing Heads (includes 1pc of emery rod with 4 sanding bands), Sanding Bands with Degree 80″/100″/120″ (50 pieces each kind),Smart nail Buffer , selling for $52.69 brand new. Manufactured by Babytree. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Professional quality and design makes this drill the perfect addition to any salon
- It features a professional foot pedal control and digital power supply source for a steady, precise speed setting.Your new drill comes with everything you need to get started and more!
- Speed control options allow for maximum results.This set features an amazing lightweight hand piece with a top speed of 30,000 RPM.
- Light weight handle features comfortable grip, making the work day that much easier
- This is the fastest in the industry and great for all types of nail work, from sculpting, buffing, to polishing.
This is the fastest in the industry and great for all types of nail work, from sculpting, buffing, to polishing.
It features a professional foot pedal control and digital power supply source for a steady, precise speed setting.Your new drill comes with everything you need to get started and more!
Note: Pls kindly be noted the 2nd picture”how to insert the bit”.
* plug in the electric cord of the transformer to the main electric outlet
* turn on the on/off switch on the transformer.(machine should be at the lowest speed when turning on)
* select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the transformer
* The black switch in front of the transformer, next to the speed control selection knob is for forward and reverse rotation direction
* To use the foot pedal control,connect the end of the cord from the foot pedel to the out put hole at the front of the transformer and press down on the foot pedal
*To secure the bits:
A.Turn the pink rubber sleeve to the R side’s end. B.Push in the desired bit firmly into the hole. C.Turn the pink rubber sleeve to the S side’s to close.
* To remove the bits: turn off the machine,twist the pink rubber sleeve to the S side’s end to open the chuck,then plug off it.
* Always unplug the tool when you change accessory or collect
* Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running
* Do not use near or place in water.if motor falls into water, unplug immediately.
* Do not touch the bit after use. The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands
* Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask
*Turn speed control to minimum before turning off and switch the main power source to 0.
* Always unplug it and clear the dust after use
* When the machine is not in use, all tool must be stored in a dry location abd keep out of reach of children.
Buy for $52.69 brand new