Nuova Simonelli Oscar & Macap Doser Grinder Gourmet Espresso Latte Combo was listed on Amazon for $1,994.00, selling for $1,500.00 USD brand new. Manufactured by Nuova Simonelli/MaCap. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- DEDICATED TO THOSE WHO WANT TO ENJOY AN ESPRESSO THAT TASTES LIKE IT COMES FROM A BAR AT HOME, IN THE OFFICE, IN SMALL COMMUNITIES AND IN B&BS. DISCOVER THE ADVANTAGES.
- Macap M2C83 Doser Stepped Chrome Espresso Grinder features: Stepped grinding regulation. Height-adjustable filter holder. Adjustable dose.
- Specifications: Measurements: 15.1″ H x 6″ W x 9.9″ D (38.2 cm H x 15.2″ W x 25 cm D). Net weight: 11.5 pounds (5.2 kilograms). Power: 150 watts, 110 volts, 60 hertz. Flat grinding blade diameter: 50mm. Coffee beans hopper capacity: 0.55 pounds (250 grams). Ground co
- Please note as with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings on Macap coffee grinders when the unit is powered ‘on’ and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all.
- Nuova Simonelli Oscar tank version is based on a commercial 2 in 1 boiler system, Oscar Pour Over was designed to assure unmatched semi-professional performance. Nuova Simonelli downsized the Oscar from commercial espresso coffee machines to a size which matches the private and small office demands by still using commercial technology (e.g. vertical 2 in 1 boiler, commercial pressurestat and 3-way solenoids, etc.). Oscar is easy and quick to handle: One button to switch on Oscar; one button to brew; and one steam knob for the extremely hot steam. Do you need more? The rest is done by Oscar’s processor. The two extremely smooth and heavy porta filters (19 ounces each) assure hot temperature and right pressure for your espresso shot.
From our standpoint, semiprofessional espresso machines should have enough hot water as well as extremely hot steam to extract the espresso AND to steam the milk. Most of the semiprofessional espresso machines use too small boilers, in addition the boilers are mounted upright hence the amount of hot steam available as well as the pressure of the steam is extremely insufficient: The weak steam is out of power in a flash. Alternatives in this price range built by Pasquini and Electra use aluminum thermo blocks instead of hot water boiler. Practically, the results are much less beautiful than Oscar’s proof in the cup.
Since the engineers of Nuova Simonelli downsized Oscar from professional espresso machines, the boiler with a capacity for more than half gallon water is mounted vertically. From the prospect of the water circulation it is a Two in One Boiler System since the boiler comprises two completely independent water flows: The vertical mounted boiler is half full with water and half full with extremely hot pressurized steam. The processor of Oscar monitors and controls in the boiler temperature, water level, refill from the water tank and pressure. The second boiler in the boiler is a water pipe system with inbound and outbound through the boiler building a completely separated hot water circulation through the boiler to the brewing group and back from the brewing group to the boiler; this hot water circulation is independent from the steam water in the boiler and refilled directly from the fresh water tank. Oscar’s advantage is the huge amount of steam produced in the upper part of the boiler and extremely stabilized water temperature in the circulation circuit for the brewing group. Furthermore, the boiler is big enough for the SoHo usage, but small enough to bring the complete machine into the right temperature zone very fast. The steam wand turns 360 degree.
Buy for $1,500.00 brand new
Save 25% ($494.00) by purchasing on Amazon.com