Fletchers’ Mill Tronco Pepper Mill, 10-Inch, Mahogany was listed on Amazon for $54.95, selling for $52.11 USD brand new. Manufactured by Fletchers’ Mill. There are 1 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $46.43.
Some great features of this product include:
- Gourmet 10-inch Tronco mahogany stain Pepper Mill, hand crafted in New Vineyard, Maine
- Patented lock and grind grinding system; variable grinding; from fine to coarse; easily adjust to desired grind
- Pepper mills are fitted with a stainless steel 2-step mechanism which first crushes the peppercorns for enhanced flavor
- Family owned company, American made products, lifetime guarantee
- Sustainable wood and energy practices
The noble 10-Inch Tronco Pepper Mill by Fletchers’ Mill will bring elegance and flair to any kitchen and combines good looks with modern technology. Fletchers’ Mill grinders give them precise control through a patented Lock and Grind grinding system. This unique mechanism ensures perfect consistency – whether fine grinds for fish, medium grinds for gravies or coarse grinds for meats. Grinding is performed in a two-step process: first the peppercorns are crushed to release their natural oils and flavors; next, they are ground to the chosen consistency for perfect results every time. And all mills feature pop-out mechanisms for easy cleaning. Built for exacting chefs who want and need complete control over the seasoning of their dishes. All Fletchers’ wood products are handcrafted in New Vineyard, with American hardwoods and carry a lifetime guarantee. Outstanding quality, unique design. “From raw logs to the finished product the entire process is done in-house and under a watchful eye. That is why the Fletchers are proud to say Made in Maine, Guaranteed for Life.” – Doug Fletcher.
Starting at $46.43 used
Buy for $52.11 brand new
Save 5% ($2.84) by purchasing on Amazon.com