Chef’n G’rabbit Pepper Grinder, Black was listed on Amazon for $19.99, selling for $19.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by Chef’n. There are 7 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $14.29.
Some great features of this product include:
- Whimsical rabbit-shaped pepper grinder with black soft-touch body
- 1-handed operation by squeezing ears; tail removes for refilling
- New carbon-steel rasp grinds peppercorns more efficiently
- Base twists to adjust grind output from coarse to fine
- Comes filled with fresh peppercorns; matching salt grinder available
- Adjustable grind mechanism; carbon steel rasp
- Adorable, convenient and full of flavor; it’s the ultimate kitchen accessory
- Lets you mill pepper perfectly with just one hand
- Pepper grinder
- Ready to use; comes filled with a Global Pepper Medley
The G’rabbit™’s fun yet sophisticated design allows you to add flavor to your food with only having to use one hand. All you have to do is squeeze the ears to grind and remove the tail-like plug to refill. The new carbon steel rasps in the pepper grinders also allow for a higher output level and the patented GrindTune™ lever on the base adjusts the coarseness of the grind to fit your spice specifications. The G’rabbit™ would be a great addition to any style kitchen or tabletop.
Chef’n infuses its kitchen gadgets with a creative mind and sense of humor, such as its ball-shaped pepper and salt grinders with their rabbit ears and eyes. Now, the next-generation has emerged: the G’Rabbit grinder. This whimsical gadget with its soft-touch coating embodies not just the head but an entire bunny rabbit, from ears to body to cute button tail. Squeeze the ears together (one stays stationary) and you get the same excellent one-handed grinding control. Turn the base to adjust the grind from coarse to fine, so you can season with finesse any soup, salad, or stew. Remove the tail with its silicone seal to refill the inner chamber when the included peppercorns are gone. A matching G’Rabbit salt grinder in white is available to pair with the black pepper grinder. Together or separately, the G’Rabbit grinders make fun, useful gifts. –Ann Bieri
Starting at $14.29 used
Buy for $19.99 brand new