Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Coffee Grinder, Green was listed on Amazon for $50.00, selling for $33.27 USD brand new. Manufactured by Bodum. There are 10 units left brand new. If you prefer this product in used condition, there are 1 left on Amazon starting at $30.00.
Some great features of this product include:
- Small enough to stay put on the counter for easy access
- Its cord can be stored inside the grinder at the bottom
- A transparent lid allows the fineness grade to be observed
- This powerful and handy grinder can grind enough coffee for an 8 cup French press
- Available in black, orange, red, green and white
There’s more to great coffee than choosing exquisite beans and the right brewing method. Freshly grinding the beans right before they come in contact with hot water makes the difference in taste that real coffee connoisseurs appreciate. The bistro blade grinder is the perfect tool for this. It’s small enough to stay put on the counter for easy access and its cable can be stored inside the grinder at the bottom. It’s got a transparent lid so the fineness grade can be observed. The longer the grind the finer the powder. This powerful and handy grinder is made from stainless steel, plastic and rubber and it comes in a selection of black, orange, red, green, and white to fit any kitchen counter’s color scheme. The bistro grinder can also be used to grind spices and what’s. We think it’s quite cute.
Starting at $30.00 used
Buy for $33.27 brand new
Save 33% ($16.73) by purchasing on Amazon.com